Thursday, December 15, 2005

This house may look beautiful, honey, but its occupants leave much to be desired.


And that's the honest truth.

I'm glad I'm going out tomorrow. (:

Also, Nig gets back from camp tomorrow. Whoo. Now I wouldn't have to try (and fail miserably) to fill his shoes in keeping the emotional stability of the house. Or whatever he does to keep people happy.
Thankgoodnessforthat.

I'm quite tired of trying to decipher every little nuance, wondering what it means, trying to figure out how to react, what mask to put on, what expression to reveal. desperately curbing my tongue so I don't talk back, but that never works. nothing works, sometimes I want to give up, give it all up.
jump, slit, swallow?
In frustration, this morning, I bashed my head against the wall. I don't know why I did it. Helplessness, I guess. I saw stars, and they were beautiful. Deep blue, but somehow shiny, ethereal, wonderful and more real than my existance on the staircase.

and then they were gone and all I had to remember them by was a throbbing, dull ache.

I think I'm going to go mad here. Someone, someone rich? Give me lots of money and fly me to my destination of choice so I can start a new life.

pweeeease?

No comments: